Skip to main content

Hello ECOMP 6106

Hi my name is Jen! Nice to meet you all! I am a native Bostonian with some roots in Barbados and North Carolina. I am an elementary and middle school technology teacher. I have been teaching for about 4 years. In my class my scholars learn about Google Suite, digital citizenship, coding and so much more. At my school and in my daily life I wear many hats but the hat in the picture below is my favorite! I would say my guilty pleasure is Marvel Comic movies. Can't wait for Captain Marvel to come out! I love creating memorable experiences! I am an amateur photographer, so I try to capture every moment.  I am a vegan, so I try to find new recipes to spice up tofu. So please feel free to share any recipes! 

Look forward to collaborating with you all! 

Best! 

Jen :)



Comments

  1. Hi Jen! We are assigned to be apart of a small group together. I am also a computer technology teacher in a middle school. This is my 3rd year teaching. My focus for my classes is coding and digital citizenship as well. I am excited to work with you throughout the class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I'll be in a small group with you, too. I am from North Carolina originally, in the western part of the state, and I went to UNC for undergrad and grad school. I started reading the Ms. Marvel comic last night. Have you read it?

    I co-teach computer science with the tech coach and run the Learning Commons/Makerspace/Library. I'm excited to work with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment